Exponentially over the past few years more and more desktop computers are being replaced by laptop computers. This being said, the practicality of using a laptop for extended periods of time from an ergonomic point of view, is not desirable. Due to the low positioning of the laptop screen and the fixated keyboard, most laptop users maintain a hunched-over body posture while working. Intensive laptop use therefore can cause serious musculoskeletal pain and injuries (Oh My Aching Laptop Study) . The Flex-Top 270 provides the perfect solution! The Flex-Top 270 allows the laptop screen to be adjusted to the correct viewing height and depth for the user, encouraging both a comfortable and safe posture.
- 7 different height settings: height range at back: 9-22 cm
- Truly integrates ergonomics: attaching Flex Top to your notebook
- Lightweight: only 380g
- Money saver: no external monitor is needed and desk space is saved
- Material: Hylite (light aluminium) and protective rubber feet.
- Suitable: for all laptops up to 16.6 inch