MathTalk allows the user to voice any math from prealgebra, algebra, trig, calculus, statistics, thru Ph.D. and graduate level. This includes voicing graphs!
Operates Scientific Notebook with over 600,000 combinations of voice commands. Scientific Notebook is powered by MuPad™ and has graphing capabilities. Scientific Notbook will also evaluate, evaluate numerically, factor, combine, expand, simplify, check equality, solve exact and more. For details on Scientific Notebook, see www.mackichan.com.
Learn MathTalk quickly and easily with ‘Train Initial Commands' and Training Modules for Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Trig, Calculus, and Statistics. Additional features include a CD video demos showing use of the “replace” command, graphing, and translating math to Braille!
*Compliments of Metroplex Voice Computing: Comes with voice commands to translate math into BRAILLE using the Duxbury Braille Translator!
MathTalk Scientific Notebook is for all levels of math including professional use.
- Dragon Naturally Speaking 9.0 +
- 1.5 MHZ PC; * Intel Pentium 4 for Dragon 9.0 +
- 1GB free hard disk space for Dragon 9.0 +
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP1 or higher) Home and professional, 2000 (SP4 or higher) for Dragon 9.0 +
- SoundBlaster or compatible soundcard
- GIG RAM for Dragon 9.0 +
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v.5 or higher
- CD-ROM drive for installation
- Web connection is required for activation
All programs have tutorials/manuals and training modules for learning the products.