This revolutionary new input device allows computer users to control the direction and speed of the cursor with a single, soft touch. Requiring no hand or wrist movement, it represents a significant advance in computer input technology and is suitable for all computer users, particularly young children and those with motor skill difficulties and motor impairment. Orbitrack uses a control ring to manage cursor movement for precise targeting of objects on the screen. Unlike a mouse, trackball or joystick no hand or wrist movement is necessary, and unlike a touch pad, the cursor does not have to be ‘driven’ around the screen by constant finger movement.
- Unique cursor control technology.
- Large, 50mm cursor control ring for easy operation and precise targeting.
- Soft touch operation (no pressure required).
- Ultra reliable with no mechanically moving/wearing parts.
- Sealed against the ingress of fluids.
- Ergonomic design - sloped case for comfortable wrist position and large palm/hand rest area.
- Symmetrical design allows use with either hand.
- Soft touch, colour coded buttons (left/right click, drag lock and double-click).
- Buttons easily accessed without the need for hand/wrist movement.
- Four speed settings.
- Resettable memory provides an ‘orientation’ facility, switchable left and right click buttons, on/off audible alert signals and smart acceleration option.
- Auto detecting PS2 and USB protocols.
- Easy plug and play installation (no additional drivers required).
- PC and Mac compatible