- ToM involves the recognition that other people have sensations, desires, knowledge, thoughts, and beliefs which influence their behavior. Deficits in ToM are pervasive in students with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and are also common among students with hearing impairments and language impairments.... Learn MorePrice:$210.00 As low as: $105.00
Everybody loves the circus and children will have a great time learning about adjectives and opposites in this exciting environment.
- Teaches adjectives, attributes, actions, and opposites
- Reinforces vocabulary and basic concepts
- Includes over 115 vocabulary items and 26 pairs of opposites
Learn MorePrice:$125.00 As low as: $62.50
Students love the song "Wheels on the Bus." This new program brings the bus to life in gorgeous 3-D graphics and animation. Students can sing with the wheels that go round and round, the door that opens and closes, the brakes that go squeak, the wipers that go swish and more. Students can play activities that feature prepositions like in, on and under. Read a story about the bus and a silly bird and play with variations of new... Learn MorePrice:$115.00
- Students using a mouse or touch screen for the first time will feel like they are at the carnival as they play the six games in this program. Those with visual or learning impairments will be pleased with the program's simple yet lively design. Non-readers and readers alike can enjoy the games and animated rewards. In Ghost Train, click on doors to see a dancing spider, squeaking bat, flying witch, and more. Click or touch the screen to... Learn MorePrice:$59.00
Fnally, a program that teaches our students how to access the computer. Students with disabilities may have the knowledge of the subject but lack computer skills to show what they know. This is a must-have program for students who struggle using the computer- whether it is using a switch, mouse, touchscreen or even the IntelliKeys keyboard. Linda Bidabe of MOVE International has task analyzed and broken down each skill and... Learn MorePrice:$130.00
Do you have students who aren't talking? Teach Me to Talk is a language and speech stimulation program that enables students to focus on individual words. Many students need to hear a word repeated, up to 20, 30 or more times before they can produce it themselves. Teach Me to Talk provides this opportunity in four different learning activities. Vocabulary groups include animals, clothing, food, household items, transportation and... Learn MorePrice:$115.00
These programs encourage children and adults with speech or language impairments to express themselves. They provide an interactive environment for language exploration and communication exchange.
Price:$150.00 As low as: $75.00
- Promote expressive use of words and phrases
- Teach the formation of grammatically correct sentences
- Develop... Learn More
Join the Switch Kids, Jason, Kathy, Carlos, Maria, Darrell and Shandra in this delightful collection of three cause and effect switch training activities. Watch them make funny faces and hear funny cartoon sounds in "Funny Sounds and Faces". Use your switch to help them blow bubbles in "Bubble Gum". Build and dress each of them one switch press at a time in "Build-A-Kid".
Delightful original music and sound effects along with... Learn MorePrice:$39.00
First we took all six volumes from our popular Switch Puzzles Series and condensed them into a single program. Then we added two switch step scanning and single switch auto-scanning. Then we included 40 puzzle photos and made it possible for you to load your own pictures into the program.
Access the puzzle activities in any of three ways - single switch cause and effect, two switch step scanning and single switch... Learn MorePrice:$30.00
Do you have emotions that are sometimes frightening or difficult to deal with? Then travel to Strumbie Island with Billy where you can explore and join in the fun! The Strumbies are a secretive, generally good-natured race of people. Due to their small size however, they can only have one feeling at a time and are often named after their strongest feeling. How will Billy get along with Dol, Mimi, Stomp, Brag, Patience, Cheeri,... Learn MorePrice:$69.00