Classroom Suite 4 is a unique intervention tool that combines direct instruction with a flexible tool environment to help students in grades Pre-K through 5 achieve mastery in reading, writing and math.
Classroom Suite 4 provides students with explicit instruction, constructive practice and embedded assessments to allow teachers to gauge progress and individualize instruction for their students.
Classroom Suite 4 includes research-based activity templates that can be used out-of-the-box, or easily customized to meet targeted needs. Lessons can even be sequenced into “intelligent” units to align with district or core curriculum.
- Reading instruction aligned with national standards
- Math instruction targeting number sense and automaticity
- Writing templates across many genres
- Creativity tools for whole class instruction and student presentations
- Early Learning activities for emergent learners