The Candy Corn proximity sensor switch is highly sensitive and does not require a physical touch to activate. Just wave your hand or other portion of your body within 10 millimeters of the switch to activate. Visual and auditory cues occur when the switch is activated.... Learn MorePrice:$150.00
- The Self-Calibrating Auditory Tone Infrared (SCATIR) Switch is a momentary-contact optical switch with auditory feedback. The SCATIR switch works by detecting a beam of reflected pulsed infrared light. It is suitable for use with a variety of control gestures, such as eye-blink, eyebrow movement, finger movement, head movement, and facial muscle movement. It can be activated at a distance so the controlling body part does not need to... Learn MorePrice:$599.00
AbleNet's Pneumatic Switch is a sip and puff switch. To activate one switch, you "sip" and to activate the other, you "puff". Internal saliva trap allows for easy cleaning. Size: Small (5" neck) or Large (14" neck) with extended tube for swivel clamp mounting.... Learn MorePrice:$339.00
- Pal Pads are true switches with a 1/8-inch plug and can be used with ANY communication aid of battery-operated assistive device that has a standard 1/8-inch jack. Applying only 1.2 ounces of force will activate Adaptivation's Pal Pads. They can be activated with the slightest touch, whether it comes from directly above or at a shallow angle. Best of all, these switches are affordable! The rigid and durable Pal Pads are flat membrane... Learn MorePrice:$41.00
The Joggle Switch comes in two sizes. The Joggle Switch Large is 5" in diameter and the Joggle Switch Small is 2.5" in diameter.
Joggle Switch Large
A big 'Rotate to Set' special needs switch featuring a unique patented variable pressure mechanism with diameter 127mm.
Simply rotate the coloured top to increase or decrease the actuation force required. Use on a tabletop or mount on one of the many... Learn MorePrice:$59.00
The Sip/Puff solutions are ideal for people who have limited or no motor capability to operate switch activated devices, including computers, augmentative communication devices, adapted toys, environmental control systems and devices accessed or controlled by scanning. Sip/Puff technology is also popular for wheel chair navigation.... Learn MorePrice:$295.00
- A durable and reliable single switch that requires only the slightest touch of its 2½-inch surface for activation. Auditory and tactile feedback. Requires 3.5 ounces to activate.... Learn MorePrice:$59.00
- Made for persons with moderate to severe upper extremity and motor disabilities, this switch features a 4½-inch target area and can be activated with just 5.3 ounces of force. Auditory and tactile feedback.... Learn MorePrice:$59.00
- Teeny weeny size. Huge possibilities. Swifty is a speedy USB switch interface in an extremely compact design. Working with up to two wired switches, or three wirelessly through Beam™ this pint-sized powerhouse can output mouse clicks, joystick buttons or keyboard functions.... Learn MorePrice:$80.00
- Beam allows a HeadMouse Extreme user to actuate the left, right and middle mouse buttons using adaptive switches without a direct connection to the HeadMouse. When used with a Swifty Beam sends up to three button events that Swifty interprets as mouse buttons, joystick buttons or keyboard keys based on Swifty configuration.... Learn MorePrice:$149.00