- Choose AbleNet's Switch Latch and Timers whenever you need to add modes of control to any switch accessible toy or appliance. Use with any pre adapted device, or use our battery device adapter to create your own adapted toy or appliance. (Switches and devices shown not included.) This units allows two people to take turns operating battery powered devices, or for one person to activate two devices in sequence. Excellent for encouraging... Learn MorePrice:$129.00
- Hook provides simple to advanced control of your music playlist with an auditory menu of functions you can control with your switch. Hook is preconfigured in single switch mode to play/pause, skip forward and back, and adjust volume.... Learn MorePrice:$149.00
Switch Adapted optical mouse by Infogrip, Inc. is a standard mouse, with two standard 1/8" plugs for two switches. Its left and right mouse clicks have been adapted so that you can use a switch for activation. (Switches sold separately.)... Learn MorePrice:$59.00
Simply plug in your switches and you’re ready to go. The Inclusive MultiSwitch features sophisticated software and clever hardware that automatically detects the program you are loading and set up the switches for you. Bought new switch software? The Inclusive MultiSwitch keeps itself up-to-date by downloading the latest database of software titles whenever you go on the internet. Perfect for busy classrooms! Load a new program and... Learn MorePrice:$155.00
- A switch and interface in one. Simply plug this 2.5 inch diameter switch into any USB port on your computer and press to simulate a left mouse click, while maintaining full access to your keyboard and mouse. Switch Click USB features an external switch jack to accommodate the switch of your choice... Learn MorePrice:$139.00
The StealthSwitch At is the Swiss Army Knife of switch interfaces for use in assistive technology. It is fully programmable in hardware and supports keystrokes, mouse clicks, double clicks, drag lock, hotkeys, and macros. Once programmed, all settings are stored in the switch interface hardware so no software or drivers are required. The StealthSwitch AT-5 supports 5 industry standard 1/8" (3.5mm) switches. The StealthSwitch AT-10... Learn MorePrice:$79.00
- Teeny weeny size. Huge possibilities. Swifty is a speedy USB switch interface in an extremely compact design. Working with up to two wired switches, or three wirelessly through Beam™ this pint-sized powerhouse can output mouse clicks, joystick buttons or keyboard functions.... Learn MorePrice:$80.00
- Beam allows a HeadMouse Extreme user to actuate the left, right and middle mouse buttons using adaptive switches without a direct connection to the HeadMouse. When used with a Swifty Beam sends up to three button events that Swifty interprets as mouse buttons, joystick buttons or keyboard keys based on Swifty configuration.... Learn MorePrice:$149.00
Designed for Special Needs access to single switch software.
- RF Receiver Case size: 3” X 4” X 1” & USB Cable length: 6 ft.
- Choose one of EIGHT standard keystroke templates
- with a push button on the side of the case
- Provides easy access to Crick's Clicker 5 Software, Intellitools Classroom Suite and Kurzweil... Learn More
Don Johnston’s NEW Switch Interface Pro 6.0 is the industry’s easiest-to-use interface because it requires no software and can be used with both Windows and Macintosh computers. Five ports allow you to plug in multiple switches and provide the flexibility of emulating everything from a single-click to a return. Consequently, your students gain access to the widest variety of switch-accessible software... Learn MorePrice:$117.00