The Mounting Switch has a soft pad and head activation. Compatible with the Switch Interface Pro for easy access to single-switch software.
- 6+ fool cable aids optimal placement
- Fits standard switch interfaces
- Audible feedback lets students know activation has occurred
1-3 oz pressure... Learn MorePrice:$90.00
- AbleNet's Pillow Switch a smooth and soft foam surface makes this switch suitable for head or cheek activation. For added comfort and durability, a washable fabric cover is also included. Easily fasten the Pillow Switch to any pillow or wheelchair cushion with the included safety pin and Velcro®. Switch includes auditory and tactile feedback.... Learn MorePrice:$115.00
Adjustable sensitivity detects the tiniest muscle movements enabling position for forehead, eyebrow, finger or any muscle. Delay feature prevents accidental activation from unintended movements.
- Students can use one or two switches
- Three switch modes (momentary, latch and timed)
- Includes battery, two sensors, one headband, and two 1/8" plug cables
- 1" diameter... Learn More
- Made for persons with moderate to severe upper extremity and motor disabilities, this switch features a 4½-inch target area and can be activated with just 5.3 ounces of force. Auditory and tactile feedback.... Learn MorePrice:$59.00
We are excited to announce the Limited Edition Jelly Bean Snow switch!... Learn MorePrice:$59.00