Shopping is a great avenue to make choices. Shop til You Drop gives your students a chance to make their own choices. Play the money game, then spend money buying fast food or, better yet, buy clothes with a credit card! Different activities include trying on different clothes for teen girls and boys and changing outfits. A money game also helps with money concepts.
- Visually recognize coins
- Learn visual scanning skills
- Learn row and column scanning skills
- Four activities with a shopping and money theme give students experiences with earning and spending
- Images of real U.S. money reinforce coin and dollar identification
- Introduces complex choice making in completing outfits or deciding what to buy