Teeny weeny size. Huge possibilities. Swifty is a speedy USB switch interface in an extremely compact design. Working with up to two wired switches, or three wirelessly through Beam™ this pint-sized powerhouse can output mouse clicks, joystick buttons or keyboard functions.
- Extremely low latency
- 3.5-mm (1/8-inch ) stereo jack
- Accepts mono or stereo plugs
- Up to 3-Inputs with Beam
- Wireless input with Beam
- Mouse button, joystick button and keyboard emulation
- Full speed USB device USB powered
- Weighs ½-ounce (14-grams)
- 2- by 0.8- by 0.5-inches (51- by 20- by 13-mm)
- Works with Windows, Mac and Linux
- Uses standard USB HID drivers
- Origin Instruments Quality, Reliability and Support
Swifty is an adaptive switch interface in an extremely compact package. It accepts industry standard 3.5 mm, stereo or mono plugs for directly connecting up to two adaptive switches. Swifty is powered from the USB host and does not require external power. Swifty uses standard USB Human Interface Device (HID) drivers and works with Windows, Macintosh and Linux computers, and many AAC devices.
Swifty includes an integrated wireless receiver. With Beam, our available infrared transmitter, someone can use adaptive switches without being tethered to the computer. Beam also has an additional input for up to three adaptive switches.