The Graphic Speller teaches graphing skills by having the students spell out words. A set of letters is placed on a number line or graph. The student plots the given coordinates to find each letter in turn, spelling out a word.
The program uses a girl's voice to prompt, reward and reinforce the student. Our "sassy speech" option makes learning even more fun! Note: This program does not teach spelling. The Graphic Speller is a graphing program that uses spelling.
- Teaches number lines in both horizontal and vertical axes, using positive and negative numbers
- Teaches two-axis graphs using positive and negative numbers
- Scan by letter or by row/column
- Scan in sequential or random order
- Uses uppercase or lowercase letters
- Teacher has complete control of program colors, prompting and reinforcement
- Cognitive age 6 to 9