The USB Switch Interface is the link between single switch input devices and Macintosh or PC/Windows computers with USB capabilities. The interface is utilized by software written for one to five single switches. Switches that have a standard 1/8" mini plug fit directly in the jacks on the interface. Switches with plug sizes other than 1/8" can also be used but an adapter is needed.
- Supports 1 to 5 switches
- USB hot plug-ins for Mac or PC/Windows
- Standard 1/8" plug for switch connection
- Supports industry standard single switch software applications
- 5 template configurations
- Change templates with a touch of a button
- No additional USB software drivers required