Who Uses It
Our users include students from primary school to college, CEOs of major corporations, journalists and many more. How they use it is completely personal to their needs. Fortunately,WordQ is flexible enough to adapt to those needs.
WordQ offers you the support you need only when you need it, instead of distracting you with features and functions you aren’t using.
- Works with all commonly used programs like Microsoft Word, Notepad, email clients like Microsoft Outlook, GMail, Yahoo! Mail, and Hotmail. It also works on the web with virtually any website like Facebook, ePals, Blackboard, Wikipedia, and more!
- Word prediction works even if words are spelled creatively or missing parts
- Offers a list of words with similar meaning to add variety to your writing
- Uses clear and pleasant text to voice feedback
- Gives examples for words that sound similar by using them in a sentence (example: there, their | to, too, etc.)
- Text reading software reads aloud text you highlight, including websites, emails and instant-messaging
- Using text to speech when writing, poor grammar sounds off and bad punctuation disrupts the rhythm
- Helps only as much as you need with functions that easily turn on or off
- Lets you modify word prediction to use specific vocabulary or topics
- While learning which words you like to use, its word prediction works faster
- Now includes English, French, Spanish and German*